How it works
7 simple steps to rent our props:
1) Add the ala carte props/ package(s) that you would like to rent to the shopping cart
Do note that we have a minimum rental order of $30. We dont take in last minute order, order has to be placed at least 1 week in advance.
2) Indicate your 4-day rental period and state if you require set up upon checkout and confirm order.
Please read the rental terms and conditions before checking out.
The rental price stated for all props is for 4 days rental period. We provide set up for our wedding packages, photobooth packages and dessert table packages. If you require set up, it's an additional $150 for 1 package, $200 for 2 packages, $250 for 3 packages. Set up includes delivery of props to venue, setting up of props and tearing down of props.
Please state that you require set up in the 'special instruction to seller' upon check out. Set up cost will be added to invoice that will be emailed to you.
3) Wait for our confirmation email to indicate the availability of our props on your rental period
If props are available during your rental period, an invoice and customisation form for customised props will be emailed to you. We will notify you if props are not available during you rental period.
4) Make payment via internet banking within 24 hours and email us your transaction number
Details of the bank account for internet banking will be given to you in the invoice.
If you have customised props, please also email us the customisation form.
5) We will set an appointment with you one week before rental date for you to collect the rented props
6) Collect the rented props on the appointed date and time
Collection address: Old airport road hawker centre #02-55
Collection time: weekdays between 12pm to 3pm unless otherwise stated in the email
A $50 or $150 refundable security deposit in cash is required on the day of collection. Inspect the rented props.
$50 for props rental below $50
$150 for props rental above $50
7) Return the rented props on the appointed date and time
Rented props will be inspected and if all props are in the same condition as when it left our premises, the security deposit will be returned.
If rented props are damaged/ missing, the retail price of the items will be deducted from the security deposit.