How it works
7 simple steps to rent our props:
1) Add the ala carte props/ package(s) that you would like to rent to the shopping cart
2) Indicate your 4-day rental period upon checkout and confirm order.
You can collect on Thur/ Fri 7-9pm and return on Sun 4-6pm/ Mon 7-9pm.
If you require set up, please indicate in 'Special Instruction to Seller' during check out and state set up date, time and venue.
Please read the rental terms and conditions before checking out.
3) Wait for our confirmation email to indicate the availability of our props on your rental period
If props are available during your rental period, an invoice and customisation form for customised props will be emailed to you. We will notify you if props are not available during you rental period.
4) Make payment via internet banking within 24 hours and email us your transaction number
Details of the bank account for internet banking will be given to you in the invoice.
If you have customised props, please also email us the customisation form.
5) Collect the rented props on the appointed date and time
Collection address: 203A Compassvale Road
A $50 or $150 refundable security deposit in cash is required on the day of collection. Inspect the rented props.
$50 for props rental below $50
$150 for props rental $50 and above. Do note rental of all glass angbao boxes is $150 deposit.
7) Return the rented props on the appointed date and time
Rented props will be inspected and if all props are in the same condition as when it left our premises, the security deposit will be returned.
If rented props are damaged/ missing, the retail price of the items will be deducted from the security deposit.